Morning routines are finished. As my boys leave for school and work the quiet returns if my plans allow. Calm moments of devotion and journaling then begins the day. I find the playlist I go to most often to give soundtrack to my day.
I sing along catching myself stopping to offer my worship. The quietness allowing worship unhindered. Bringing a peace to my soul as I prepare for the day.
You’re the Lord of all creation
And still You know my heart
The Author of Salvation
You’ve loved us from the start
Waiting here for You
With our hands lifted high in praise
And it’s You we adore
Just as I worship with my voice the counting of each grace becomes worship. The remembering itself a form of worship. My praise given. My hallel to God.
As often as I list each incredible gift, from sunsets to a husband that cleans up after dinner, I easily forget how simply stopping to list them brings joy. But as I list I am also learning that it is in part my worship. And in this worship, in remembering each grace, my gratitude brings my Creator joy as well.
526. For having a happy & productive day. (8/16/11)
527. For Preston’s kind words on my guest post for his blog. (8/17/11)
528. For experiencing the main campus of Highlands for the first time. (8/17/11)
529. For getting through the day. (8/18/11)
530. For Sarah Beth inviting kiddo to see the Davinci robot at the hospital. (8/19/11)
531. For a sunset behind the clouds that took my breath away. (8/19/11)
532. For dolphins and a visit to the Georgia Aquarium. (8/20/11)
533. For free putt-putt outside the aquarium to pass the time. (8/20/11)
534. For a nice time at the Braves game with Daddy, Whitney & Ben. (8/20/11)
535. For clouds over the stadium that took my breath away as the sunset. (8/20/11)